An overview of my garden (pretty much)


I have gotten a few requests for pictures of my garden in its entirety. It would be impossible to show such a thing in one image, or even two, as the garden stretches around the house, including completely separate areas that cannot even be seen from other parts of the garden.


However, I’m doing my best in this post. Here, you see some views from a second-floor window as well as individual shots of various beds.


And there you have it. Front, courtyard overview, side beds, back with sculpture, pots. It's not really everything but it's as close as we'll get for now.


Comments

Carol Michel said…
and can't wait to be there for Buffa10!
I enjoy overviews of gardens. Having a second story window is a plus. You can enjoy the garden from an angle that most people don't get to see. It makes me want to go to the roof of the house and shoot my garden, to heck with a step ladder.
I just can't wait to see it in person! It looks a calm oasis of green in the city.
I can't wait to visit in person during Buffa10! H.
Cindy, MCOK said…
I love the second shot from the second story! I can't wait to sip champers on your patio!
Pam/Digging said…
It looks lovely. I look forward to seeing it in person in a couple of months, Elizabeth.

Popular Posts