More images from late summer


This is for Mary Ann/Idaho Gardener, who did one of these.

Comments

Dan Eskelson said…
Thanks Elizabeth for the beautiful slide show!
The slide show was a good idea. I liked seeing some of the smaller flowers, like the Diascia. I also enjoyed the peek at your water garden. You don't often show it. It's wonderful.
Anonymous said…
You have quite an array of late summer beauties presented beautifully.
Donna
Steph said…
Hey Elizabeth (or any other readers)-- I just tried Lilies this summer with great success (Black Beauty and Rubrum) -- and since I have a limited budget, do you have a favorite dependable Lily you can suggest I try next? I'm thinking about Hanson's Lily or maybe a white...
EAL said…
I would go with henryi before hanson's. Same color, but more interesting, I think.

But you don't have any really fragrant types, so also, if you can afford it, get the Amazing from John Scheepers. Big white with yellow stripe and very fragrant.
Late summer is very pretty there. Love the slideshow.~~Dee
Gail said…
Really lovely flower show Elizabeth~~
Love the slide show...our lilies are long gone, but it's nice to see them. The speciosums are wonderful. gail
Steph said…
Thanks much for your suggestions. I will definitely check out "Amazing"!

Popular Posts